Direct E-Care provides patients access to a "Parallel Provider" that can help when their health system employed provider can't or won't. It gives patients unlimited access to our patient portal/secure messaging with our providers and 1 video visit per week as needed.
Visits can be used for evaluation/treatment of minor medical conditions that don't require a hands-on exam, as well as, for appropriate medication refills or lab orders.
If you are interested in joining the Direct E-Care program:
1. Review the Direct E-Care FAQs and the Direct E-Care Contract.
2. Use the "Join/Start Subscription" button found on this page to submit your join request and submit payment via Stripe.
3. You will receive an email from our Patient Portal provider (Patient Ally)
- Open the Patient Ally Invite Email and click 'Register for Patient Ally'.
- Click the 'Register Now' button.
- Enter your First and Last name, Date of Birth, Sex, Email, and Phone Number.
- You will be required to enter a verification code sent to your email.
- You will be required to enter a verification code sent to your phone.
- Enter in your current address information.
- Create a Username and Password.
- Make sure to review your account information for accuracy, then click the submit button to access your new account
4. You will then be able to submit your signed Direct E-Care contract via secure message in the Patient Ally portal.
Once you have joined the Direct E-Care program and have access to the Patient Ally portal, you will be able to securely message with our providers as needed and submit requests for video visits, labs, medications, etc.